Canada’s Most Haunted (CMH) is a registered, fully functional company, that specializes in the research of the paranormal using both Science and Mediums. We value and respect your privacy – your information will never be shared (unless specifically requested) and is always handled with the utmost discretion & sensitivity.
CMH is owned and directed by Michelle Desrochers & Patrick Cross. We have a loyal group of researchers who complete the team:
- Michelle Desrochers – Associate Director, Ghost Researcher, Sensitive, Tour Guide, Event/Ghost Walk Tour Coordinator, Photographer, TV-Radio Host
- Patrick Cross – Director, Paranormal Researcher, Tour Guide, Psychic Medium,TV-Radio Host, ParaScience Researcher, EVP Analyst-Researcher,Marketing and Advertising.
- Melissa McLennan – Research Team Member
- Brandon X. – Ghost Researcher, Set-up Crew
- Adriana F. – Researcher, Ghost Team Member
- Brian Wieland – Psychic Advisor (Empath, Medium)
- Tyler Mt. Pleasant – (Psychic on call)
- Seika Groves – Archæologist, Medium, Researcher
- Edd Scorpio – Photographer, Researcher, Shaman
Our team is trained constantly in the proper use of all equipment and are all expected to follow our rules of safety, discretion and honesty. While there may never be any definative answers to the questions in respect to the paranormal , we continue to seek them out while researching all the possibilities to the best of our abilities.
CMH maintains an extensive inventory of high-tech equipment which is upgraded and added to regularly. We are constantly researching the equipment that is available, and their uses. We have on occasion made our inventory available for use to independent television or film projects.
Canada’s Most Haunted Media (CMHM) is a division of CMH and our exclusive Media company. Michelle and Patrick have both consulted on several articles, television shows and private projects and feel privileged to be associated with some of the most respected names in the business: ET Canada, Showcase Network, Global, CTV, Creepy Canada, YTV, GHOST! Mag, Toronto Life Magazine, just to mention a few.
All media requests must go through head office – if your media outlet would like to interview, feature or request a full list of appearances/credits, please contact us. We ask that as much notice as possible be given to help us accommodate your request, as our schedules tend to book months in advance!
Canada’s Most Haunted are also the paranormal representatives for Toronto’s famous castle – Casa Loma – hosting large, ghostly events and special appearances. We have been working with Casa Loma since 2009 and are very grateful to the City of Toronto, Casa Loma Management and Staff for allowing us the privilege to represent them! Michelle is often called in to do special presentations for School groups at Casa Loma as well as various Schools, Libraries, and Retirement Homes .